Another
I shoved him down to the ground and he fell over. His head hung of the edge of the cliff. I bent down and smashed my fist into his face. Blood spewed from his mouth and he cough up more blood. I punched him again and again until he was dead. As i landed my last punch blood sprayed onto my face from a large bruise above his cheek. He lay there still and motionless until I pushed his body of the cliff onto whatever lay below before jumping of myself. Wind whipped my face and my tie was plastered against my body as I fell down....
Ferax sat next to his daughter, April, enjoyed the rather violent movie being broadcasted worldwide on TV. He stood up at the unmistakable sound of his phone ringing. He stood up and walked toward his bedroom. He picked the small rectangular device before answering the call.
"Hello Ferax," I said in a soft calm voice. "Do you love your daughter?"
"Yes, of course," Ferax whispered, trembling.
"Well," I said, "that's a shame."
The line went dead.
Ferax dashed outside but it was to late. April was gone. Breathing heavily, he sprinted outside following the small car. He tore past stop signs and signals, shouting April's name. His t-shirt was plastered to his body, sweat pouring down both sides of his face in the scorching heat. Awkwardly, he reached down into his pockets, fumbling around for his keys. He noticed the keys fallen on the ground near his house. Briskly he walked towards it, constantly looking around. He brushed past a tall old man and turned around to see who it was. As he walked towards his house, he saw the keys gone gone. The man. The man had slipped a small silver item into his overcoat. Ferax stomped his feet, his face contorted in anger and sadness. He had been set up. This was his life.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Comments
Post a Comment