Muffin
My dog's name is Muffin and we adopted her when she was three months old. She is a golden retriever. She has about ten siblings in all. Like her, they too had all been adopted.She had long white fur to begin with but, the breed name makes it obvious that this breed have golden fur. But her previous owner had said she will turn the colour of her ears. Of course, he was right. All golden retrievers shed a lot of fur in childhood and as adulthood approaches, the fur begins to turn golden. She grows fast, is cute and, (just like Labradors*) playful. I hate to admit it, but she is also kinda lazy.
While I am at school, she sleep. When I return home, she is excited and full of energy. Muffin comes to me and puts her ball in my hand, pleading me to play fetch with her. The problem is I play with her but she doesn't know how to give it back. I mean, she tries to give me whatever we are playing with but misses out a tiny, but the most crucial part. She doesn't let go. So I have their and play tug of war with her by wrestling with her toy.
This Muffin when we first got her.
Now she is bigger.
Muffin is my favourite dog in the whole wide world.
While I am at school, she sleep. When I return home, she is excited and full of energy. Muffin comes to me and puts her ball in my hand, pleading me to play fetch with her. The problem is I play with her but she doesn't know how to give it back. I mean, she tries to give me whatever we are playing with but misses out a tiny, but the most crucial part. She doesn't let go. So I have their and play tug of war with her by wrestling with her toy.
This Muffin when we first got her.
Now she is bigger.
Muffin is my favourite dog in the whole wide world.
Comments
Post a Comment