Insane Part 3
EDWARD PAGE
"I found you inside the underground passageway of the prison", I said. "Who are you and why the hell were you there."
I looked at the young woman. Dark intelligent eyes, pale skin and blond hair. I had chained her to a wall.
"Sarah Adams", the woman said. "My husband attempted to kill me. I shot him in the head. I was thrown out of SAS and wanted to be on the winning side so i came to find you, disguised as a private detective."
Should I believe her? Or should i kill right now? I had a gun in my hand. But it was true. I did need a partner.
I still didn't trust her.
Then it hit me. I would make her go through a series of tests to see if she really had been part of the SAS and would check if she would leak information if in a particular situation.
I grinned at her.
I watched as Sarah dissembled and then put the gun back together. She loaded the gun raised it, and fired at the target.
"Good shot!" I exclaimed. "Bullseye!"
Sarah shook her head. She was blindfolded and couldn't see me. I loaded the gun raised it and fired. A lamp behind her shattered.
"Next time it'll be your head", I snarled. "Now tell me where Page's bunker is."
I loaded the gun and rested the cold metal on her forehead. She shook her head vigorously. I removed the blindfold.
"You pass", I said.
I had explained the plan to Sarah. We were to infiltrate the MI6 headquarters. I had hacked the cameras and disabled the alarms. The plan was simple. We were to storm the base killing everyone in our path. Ammunition and guns i already had. I rubbed my palms together and smiled.
"I found you inside the underground passageway of the prison", I said. "Who are you and why the hell were you there."
I looked at the young woman. Dark intelligent eyes, pale skin and blond hair. I had chained her to a wall.
"Sarah Adams", the woman said. "My husband attempted to kill me. I shot him in the head. I was thrown out of SAS and wanted to be on the winning side so i came to find you, disguised as a private detective."
Should I believe her? Or should i kill right now? I had a gun in my hand. But it was true. I did need a partner.
I still didn't trust her.
Then it hit me. I would make her go through a series of tests to see if she really had been part of the SAS and would check if she would leak information if in a particular situation.
I grinned at her.
I watched as Sarah dissembled and then put the gun back together. She loaded the gun raised it, and fired at the target.
"Good shot!" I exclaimed. "Bullseye!"
Sarah shook her head. She was blindfolded and couldn't see me. I loaded the gun raised it and fired. A lamp behind her shattered.
"Next time it'll be your head", I snarled. "Now tell me where Page's bunker is."
I loaded the gun and rested the cold metal on her forehead. She shook her head vigorously. I removed the blindfold.
"You pass", I said.
I had explained the plan to Sarah. We were to infiltrate the MI6 headquarters. I had hacked the cameras and disabled the alarms. The plan was simple. We were to storm the base killing everyone in our path. Ammunition and guns i already had. I rubbed my palms together and smiled.
Comments
Post a Comment