Airborne
We took off from the airport at around 3:00am. After a while, seatbelt
sign went off and I pulled out my iPhone, and played a few games of
FlappyBird while listening to my favorite song over and over again. My
dad kept trying to get me to fall asleep, but I didn't listen. There was
no TV in the flight and I noticed I wasn't the only one getting bored
on the 10-hour-flight. People began eating for entertainment. They were
so bored they ate to keep themselves distracted. I was actually sitting
between my mother and father in the middle row of the plane
To get to either of the bathrooms I'd have to wake one of them up. I got up and looked around. Most people were asleep. I sat back down and tried to control myself. After a while it was too much and I couldn't take it any longer so I I got up. I nudged my dad and he woke up startled. Oblivious the fact that the rest of the people were asleep he said loudly," Thanks for waking me up. I needed to pee too."
My face flushed and I told him to keep quiet. We got up and saw that the bathrooms were occupied. Only one was free. My dad said that I could go first and the was going to wait in his seat. As I exited the bathroom I heard a loud bang and tried to run to my seat but it was too late. I flew onto someone's seat and my head hit the detachable table. My head held backwards violently and my vision swam. I managed to stand up and stumbled back to my seat clutching my throbbing head with one hand steering myself to my seat with the other. A worried looking air hostess came rushing by. My mother who had been sleeping all this while suddenly got into action. She asked me how my head was and massaged it continuously. She even stopped the air hostess to enquire about the loud noise.
Everyone had woken up because of the noise and were all ready for anything. There was a shout from the cockpit followed by a gunshot. The plane suddenly nosedived downwards and then it was upside down. Everything landed on the ceiling and the plane kept turning. I grabbed a paper and a pen before writing down my name and a short will just before the plane exploded.
To get to either of the bathrooms I'd have to wake one of them up. I got up and looked around. Most people were asleep. I sat back down and tried to control myself. After a while it was too much and I couldn't take it any longer so I I got up. I nudged my dad and he woke up startled. Oblivious the fact that the rest of the people were asleep he said loudly," Thanks for waking me up. I needed to pee too."
My face flushed and I told him to keep quiet. We got up and saw that the bathrooms were occupied. Only one was free. My dad said that I could go first and the was going to wait in his seat. As I exited the bathroom I heard a loud bang and tried to run to my seat but it was too late. I flew onto someone's seat and my head hit the detachable table. My head held backwards violently and my vision swam. I managed to stand up and stumbled back to my seat clutching my throbbing head with one hand steering myself to my seat with the other. A worried looking air hostess came rushing by. My mother who had been sleeping all this while suddenly got into action. She asked me how my head was and massaged it continuously. She even stopped the air hostess to enquire about the loud noise.
Everyone had woken up because of the noise and were all ready for anything. There was a shout from the cockpit followed by a gunshot. The plane suddenly nosedived downwards and then it was upside down. Everything landed on the ceiling and the plane kept turning. I grabbed a paper and a pen before writing down my name and a short will just before the plane exploded.
Comments
Post a Comment