oH mY GOD

oWcH!
 
 
I woke up with a throbbing pain in my mouth. I looked around and saw a bunch of doctors staring at me with concerned looks. My right hand was feeling extremely weak. There was a tube attached to right hand. Feeling drowsy, I took a nap.
When I woke up next, I was in a bed. This time I was dizzy. I tried to get up but found I couldn't - the tube on my hand. My parents stood over me. Then everything started coming back. The doctors. The anaesthesia. The surgery. The extraction. My teeth! With my tongue, I quickly felt around in my mouth. They were gone for real! I just couldn't bring myself to believe it. And that too, they had betrayed me. They had told me only 2 teeth has to be removed, but, had actually taken out 4. Goodness. Anyway I was more worried about school. Everything: work, friends, football and most of all the Annual Sports Day. Would I be allowed? Plus, I was in relay. I couldn't let my house down again this year. We just had to win. Also I was in a hospital and its quite boring. Maybe I do get to play videogames, watch TV, read books, get all the attention and not study. But I couldn't do it all the time. I mean eventually it got boring. So I did what I was forced to. I slept.
The next day was even worse. My dad banned me from screens so again I was bored. Luckily, my grandfather came with sweets as I was only allowed to eat soft food. But then again I couldn't get up because of the tube up my arm(IV). Ahh the torture. Oh and I almost forgot to tell you. The bad part! I had to take all weird medicines which tasted disgusting. And the injections. The weren't actually injections. But still. They put the injections into a hole in the IV. I could feel  the liquid passing through my veins. Finally, in the night I was 'discharged' from the hospital.
We reached home late at night. Home sweet home!
 
AaKaSh RoX!
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accounts

Another

An Autobiography Of A Tennis Racket