An Autobiography Of A Tennis Racket
I am a tennis racket. I was born at the factory 'Rocking Rackets along with my friends and family. I was shipped to Mumbai. It took a week to reach there. When I reached, I was taken to Total Sports. Everybody got a sticker. My sticker said 'Wilson' on it. Anyway, the shop was always full of people and buzzing with activity. Customers would come and go. But nothing is permanent. After two or three months, it started to get boring.
One day, a famous man walked in. He wore expensive clothes and was followed around by a crowd, which were begging for his autograph. It was the one and only, Leander Paes. I couldn't believe my eyes! A tennis player had actually come to our jolly little shop. He actually came over to me, took a couple of swings and bought me saying I was the best racket he had ever laid eyes upon. It was like a dream come true!
Leander won every single match while using me. He even won the cup! I was actually quite pleased with myself. But again, nothing lasts forever......
One day a man in a leather jacket and jeans, who was a ball boy at Wimbledon, scooped me up and hid me behind his back. He quickly rushed into his car, threw me in the back, put the car into car into gear and sped of. Leander started losing all his matches. I had been his lucky charm. But not anymore. The thief was caught almost immediately. I was put up for sale at an auction and was bought by Saina Nehwal, a former tennis player. It's fun living with her, though I do miss Leander a lot. I hope one day finds me.
One day, a famous man walked in. He wore expensive clothes and was followed around by a crowd, which were begging for his autograph. It was the one and only, Leander Paes. I couldn't believe my eyes! A tennis player had actually come to our jolly little shop. He actually came over to me, took a couple of swings and bought me saying I was the best racket he had ever laid eyes upon. It was like a dream come true!
Leander won every single match while using me. He even won the cup! I was actually quite pleased with myself. But again, nothing lasts forever......
One day a man in a leather jacket and jeans, who was a ball boy at Wimbledon, scooped me up and hid me behind his back. He quickly rushed into his car, threw me in the back, put the car into car into gear and sped of. Leander started losing all his matches. I had been his lucky charm. But not anymore. The thief was caught almost immediately. I was put up for sale at an auction and was bought by Saina Nehwal, a former tennis player. It's fun living with her, though I do miss Leander a lot. I hope one day finds me.
Helped
ReplyDelete