The Endgame Part1
I only have a few hours so listen carefully. The world is in grave danger and its fate is in my hands. Okay, here goes.
It all started when I set fire to my sandwich. We had all gone for lunch in the cafeteria.(I was in school). Anyway I brought my lunch to my table and sat down to eat. I was chatting away with my friends and was so deep in conversation I didn't notice the kid coming through. He was one of the bullies. My leg was in his way. This kid he sees my foot and gets an idea. So he decides to trip on it. He trips on it, drops his lunch and blames everything on me. What a guy! Anyway, he starts punching me. Now, I'm not the kind who loves fighting, so I ignore him.
Still, I can feel something building up inside me, like a pump of adrenaline just way stronger. So, thinking I may not be able to control whatever it is I just try eating my sandwich.
And that's when IT happened. Sparks began flying around and that's also when I saw it. The sandwich was on fire! Kids began screaming and ran for their lives. I didn't know what to do. I stood stock still, frozen to the spot. And that's why I am suspended!
End of Part1
To be continued
Aakash
It all started when I set fire to my sandwich. We had all gone for lunch in the cafeteria.(I was in school). Anyway I brought my lunch to my table and sat down to eat. I was chatting away with my friends and was so deep in conversation I didn't notice the kid coming through. He was one of the bullies. My leg was in his way. This kid he sees my foot and gets an idea. So he decides to trip on it. He trips on it, drops his lunch and blames everything on me. What a guy! Anyway, he starts punching me. Now, I'm not the kind who loves fighting, so I ignore him.
Still, I can feel something building up inside me, like a pump of adrenaline just way stronger. So, thinking I may not be able to control whatever it is I just try eating my sandwich.
And that's when IT happened. Sparks began flying around and that's also when I saw it. The sandwich was on fire! Kids began screaming and ran for their lives. I didn't know what to do. I stood stock still, frozen to the spot. And that's why I am suspended!
End of Part1
To be continued
Aakash
Comments
Post a Comment