Insane Part 4 (THE END)

EDWARD PAGE

Sarah and I walked nervously to the black van. I opened the door and relaxed against the soft smooth leather. But not for long. We had to go, it was show time.

I pulled beside an Aston Martin parked at the back of the building. We opened the back of the car and I go out the guns and ammunition. We headed in, grenades, bullets and guns strapped to our backs. I waited a while and then motioned Sarah forward. She nodded and lay on her belly in the grass. Pulling out a sniper rifle she took aim and fired at the guards in the watchtower. Dennis McMohan the founder of MI5. The man who had killed my wife and children in cold blood. Shot 'em in the head. I watched them die it was agony. My mind screamed at the thought. Dennis was going done today. I was gonna make him watch his whole family die.
Revenge was sweet.

SARAH ADAMS

I took out the guards in the watchtowers but it didn't help. I still felt like I was going to fail the mission and die. But I moved on. I crawled to the gate and then slipped into the building. Page was waiting for me inside, impersonating John Sanders a detective like me. I was not sure what he had done to John and I'm not sure I wanted to know.

EDWARD PAGE

Everything was going as planned. I was nice. Then Sarah entered. She looked sad and tired but wasn't hurt.
"What did you do," she asked,"to John."
This is when my trust in her cracked and I looked at her coldly. She couldn't take it so she looked away and just gestured us to proceed. We stalked the corridors which were horribly silent. Every time we passed a person Sarah's grip on my hand tightened. But it was okay. We knew under the mask it was me and she was just helping, by showing her face as passing ticket in the headquarters. I would celebrate maybe some champagne with Sarah but I didn't trust her much. She must die after Operation Insane was over.

SARAH ADAMS

Page looked angry, his bald head, red and shiny, beaded with sweat. I wondered why. The plan was going smoothly. Finally we reached the office. I sighed.
"Ladies first", Edward said, gesturing to the door. He sniggered. I kicked open the door and quickly we stepped in shutting the door behind us. We looked over at Dennis. He already had his hands in the air. Page's gun was pointed at Dennis's forehead. He already taken off mask. I suddenly remembered the plan and pulled out my pistol and aimed it at Edward.
"Don't move", I stammered, my hands trembling. I had never shot a person. As soon as Dennis saw this he too pulled out a shotgun. He looked over at me and grinned.
"You wouldn't kill me would you", Edward almost laughed. In a fluid motion he pulled out two silenced pistols and shot me in the arm and shot Dennis in the stomach too. I fell to the floor too shocked to say anything. My hand throbbed and my vision swam. Crimson blood poured onto the floor and i sat their in puddle of sticky liquid for a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accounts

Another

An Autobiography Of A Tennis Racket