The Man In Black(1)
The man in the dark overcoat walked swiftly but stealthily down the dark alleyway. It wasn't the place you would usually want to be in. After dark it was dangerous. The place came alive. Teenagers came out with knives. Joyriders sped fancy cars and skid around in the dark nearly splattering pedestrians on the sidewalk. But he was not affected by his surroundings. It was as if he a zombie. Except he held a huge leather suitcase. The man was Ford Sten. He was a in his early twenties but he look much older. Ford looked like he had been born in shoes. He blended in with his surroundings and no one gave him a second glance. Ford stepeod over a shard of glass and kept on going. He was headed toward 'Kellien Club' a run down club just opposite the country bar.
I lowered my binoculars and watched him almost sprint to the club. I wondered what Ford was up to. We were top mates in school, and after college his parents died. They had been going for a movie and the car had crashed. But when the police found the car, they didn't Ford. They found his parents bodies but not his. Some said he ran away and living in the wild. Some said he survived but when he heard of his parents deaths he just, sucided. I too had found too believe either theory and so, hear am today after 10 years of searching for him. The tiniest of clues were taken into consideration and they helped me get here where I am today.
I leaped out of the trees and chased after Ford Sten.
I lowered my binoculars and watched him almost sprint to the club. I wondered what Ford was up to. We were top mates in school, and after college his parents died. They had been going for a movie and the car had crashed. But when the police found the car, they didn't Ford. They found his parents bodies but not his. Some said he ran away and living in the wild. Some said he survived but when he heard of his parents deaths he just, sucided. I too had found too believe either theory and so, hear am today after 10 years of searching for him. The tiniest of clues were taken into consideration and they helped me get here where I am today.
I leaped out of the trees and chased after Ford Sten.
Comments
Post a Comment