Camp Disaster

I woke up at the sound of a klaxon, blaring loudly at around 3:00 in the morning. There were screams and caused by the sudden noise of the siren. A man yelled  'Camp borders Breached', repeatedly. He stopped abruptly in the middle of camp.  and there was a long static buzz over the loudspeakers.I looked under the flap of my tent. A man in a dark cloak wandered over towards the instructor who had been shouting. The instructor now lay still in a large puddle of blood. Cupping my hands over my mouth, I gasped. The man lowered the pistol, a silencer attached to its mouth. 
He pulled out a knife, the size of a baseball bat and wandered around. Terrified I ducked under the flap and scrambled into the tent jumping onto my bed. I pulled the cover over my head trying hard to cry but let out a sob.
There was a low groan and I heard someone cry out. I crept out of bed and peeked under the flap. I was horrified to see the man's pale hand  clamped over yet another instructors mouth who writhed and  groaned in the killers iron grip. He was dragged and thrown under a table. The knife was sticking out of his chest blood pouring out of the wound. I woke up my tent mates and we sneaked out the tent out of camp. We ran and ran, our footsteps audible. We finally reached an old run down motel in which we decide to spend the night. An hour passed. I played a game on my friends phone and lost track of time. We locked the door and finally heard footsteps. 
The whole area had been deserted and we knew it was the killer. The door was open a crack and I locked it. Again it opened. It was then that I noticed the man. He had been there for a long time with a small compact submachine gun. I saw a laser beam aimed at my leg. I tried  to run but it was too late. He fired a single bullet and slammed into my thigh. I cried out and fell to the floor. White hot pain flared in my  and I groaned in agony.  Out of the corner of my eye I noticed the man cornering the two of my friends. In a final attempt I lunged clumsily at the man. We both hit the floor and rolled. By then my friends had switched on the light. Grabbing a nearby lamp one of them swung it hard into the man head. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and he passed out. I was light headed and had lost a lot of blood. 'Hospital', I murmured and blacked out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accounts

Another

An Autobiography Of A Tennis Racket